Rear bumper diffuser V1 for Honda Accord 8 CU2 & Acura TSX | Lip skirt | 2008-2013
- Product Code: 10850060101
- Product Article: product-371
V1 diffuser for Honda Accord 8 CU2 & Acura TSX
There are three versions in our store, the most notable one is the one with wide characteristic raised side, sharp edges and straight lines and is for bumper versions which do not have rear deflectors. If you have rear deflectors, version V2 and V3 are the right fit, each with its own distinctive shape and features.
• Rear diffuser V1 for Honda Accord 8 & Acura TSX CU2 - 1pc.
*Not suitable for Type-S and SE edition bumpers
Not fit for Type-S & SE edition bumper.
Installation is simple. Paint the rear diffuser, we recommend using black, so it will contrast with the color of the body and highlight the part. After painting, wait until it is completely dry to avoid imperfections in the paintwork.
After degreasing the surface and installing the rear diffuser, use a primer for the best adhesion between the bumper and the diffuser. Use black automotive sealant for installation, it will create the strongest fit and bolts.
Take your time and prepare all materials, good luck enthusiast!
Our auto tuning store Risingtuning has one of the widest ranges for Honda Accord 8 & Acura TSX CU2
V2 rear diffuser
V3 rear diffuser
Modulo Rear diffuser
Mugen rear diffuser
This rear diffuser is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 05.2008 - 07.2011, Body: CU1, CU2
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation Restyling, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 04.2011 - 01.2013, Body: CU1, CU2
Acura TSX (CU2), 2 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 03.2008 - 05.2014, Body: CU2
Japan / World:
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 12.2008 - 01.2011, Body: CU2
Honda Accord (CU), 8 Generation Restyling, Sedan 5-doors, Years: 02.2011 - 03.2013, Body: CU1, CU2
Years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This rear diffuser can be fastened with Bolts & Black sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this rear Diffuser:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- II 2008-2010 (CU2, CW2)
- II 2011-2014 (CU2, CW2) Restyling
- VIII 2008-2011 (CU2, CW2)
- VIII 2011-2013 (CU2, CW2) Restyling