Aluminum Lift Kit for Mitsubishi Delica D5 D:5 [ Strut spacers set | 40mm / 1.6 Inches ] 1 Generation CV2W CV4W CV5W CV1W | 2007-2022
- Product Code: 3-15-003/006/40
- Product Article: product-1513
Lift set for Mitsubishi Delica D5. Item content:
• Front strut spacers (40mm (1.6 Inches) - 2 pcs.
• Rear coil spacers (40mm (1.6 Inches) - 2 pcs.
• Fitting kit / Reinforced stud bolts - 10+6 pcs.
Spacers are made of aluminum alloy AK-12 with polymer anti-corrosion coating.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Japan / World:
Mitsubishi Delica D:5, 1 Generation , Minivan, Body: CV2W, CV4W, CV5W, CV1W, Years: 01.2007 - 10.2019
Mitsubishi Delica D:5, 1 Generation Resyling, Minivan, Body: CV1W, Years: 11.2018 - until now
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install spacers for rear and front springs 40 mm on Mitsubishi Delica D5 (3-15-003/006/40), it can handle anyone who can remove the shock absorber from the car. You can perform the installation in a work shop (service station), as well as on your own (if you have the appropriate skills).
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- Delica D:5
- I 2007-Present (CV1W, CV2W, CW3W, CW4W)
- Delica D:5