Lift Kit for NIVA 4x4 [ Strut spacers set | 50mm / 2 Inches ] 1 Generation 2131 2121 | 1977-2011
- Product Code: KTSU-2063
- Product Article: product-3828
Pre-Order?Production and handling time for this item is 3-4 weeks.
Lift Kit for NIVA 4x4. Item content:
• Spacers above springs N4 front and rear 30mm and 50mm
• Rear shock absorber arms N4
• Upper longitudinal rods N4 for 50mm elevator
• Spacers under upper ball joints N4 25mm
• Spacers under cup of front springs N4 50 mm
• Extension of panned link fastening N4 50 mm
• Extension of brake force regulator actuator lever arm N4
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
NIVA 4x4, 1 Generation, SUV 3 & 5-doors, Body: 2121, 21211, 21214, 21215, 21217, 21219, 21213, Years: 04.1977 - 11.2019
Years: 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
• It is easy to install spacers for rear and front springs 50 mm on NIVA 4X4 (KTSU-2063)
• Set is intended for lift of Niva suspension till 2011 year by 50 mm, for mounting of wheels 29 inches or 215x80x15, 225x75x15, 235x75x15 (cutting of arches is needed), on disks with smaller overhang and width of 7-8 inches.
• To elevate the rear suspension, to retain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs, which reliably center the spring in the lock. Thanks to their increased hardness, they do not deform under any suspension operating conditions, while having damping properties.
• To elevate the front suspension and install spacers under the cups of the front springs, requires modification of the original support, by cutting the mounting brackets stabilizer. Extended bolts are included.
• Elements elevator kit, manufactured in the factory, with the exact observance of all planting dimensions.
• All parts have protective polymer or zinc coating, preventing corrosion.
• When installing this kit on the car, welding and cutting work is not required.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- VAZ (Lada)
- 2121 (4x4)
- 2131 (4x4)