Lift Kit for Toyota Sequoia [ Strut spacers set | 50mm / 2 Inches & 75mm / 3 inches ] 2 Generation UCK60 UCK65 UPK60 UPK65 USK60 USK65 XK60 | 2007-2022
- Product Code: KTSU-8365
- Product Article: product-3830
Lift Kit for Toyota Sequoia. Item content:
Spacer over the rear spring TLC-200 40 mm - 2 pcs., material - polyurethane.
Front gear spacer TT2 19 mm - 2 pcs.
BOLT M12x140, washer, nut - 2 pcs.
BOLT M14x150, washer, nut - 2 pcs.
Fender spacer TT2 6.5 mm - 4 pcs.
Protection spacer TT2 13 mm - 3 pcs.
BOLT M8x35 - 3 pcs.
Spacer above the front pillar Toyota XK50 45 mm - 2 pcs., material steel, polymer coating.
Washer - 8 pcs.
Nut M10 - 8 pcs., zinc coated.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
USA / World:
Toyota Sequoia, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: UCK60, UCK65, UPK60, UPK65, USK60, USK65, Years: 11.2007 - 08.2017
Toyota Sequoia, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: USK65, Years: 02.2017 - 03.2022
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
• This lift spacer kit allows you to fit 35 wheels without modification.
• Install steel spacers on standard A-pillars, WITHOUT knocking out the bolts from the native support.
• To compensate for the angles of the front drives, it is recommended to lower the front gear with spacers from the Toyota XK50 Front Gear Lowering Kit Included.
• For a rear suspension lift, to maintain stock comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs on the Sequoia rear spring isolator. Due to the increased hardness, the spacers do not deform under any operating conditions of the suspension, while having damping properties.
• Install on stock shock absorbers Extension shock absorbers H45x19x50mm Included in the kit.
• Spacers are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary technical conditions.
• Have the protective polymeric and zinc covering preventing corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads,
wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 75mm under the bottom.
Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2007-2022 (XK60)