Lift Kit for Toyota Sequoia [ Strut spacers set | 40mm / 1.5 Inches & 60mm / 2.3 inches ] 2 Generation UCK60 UCK65 UPK60 UPK65 USK60 USK65 XK60 | 2007-2022
- Product Code: KTSU-5308
- Product Article: product-3834
Lift Kit for Toyota Sequoia. Item content:
Spacer over the front strut Toyota XK50 35 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
Washer - 8 pcs.
M10 nut - 8 pcs. zinc plated.
Spacer over rear spring TLC-200 30 mm - 2 pcs, material - polyurethane.
Spacer over the front gearbox TT2 19 mm - 2 pcs.
BOLT M12x140, washer, nut - 2 pcs.
BOLT M14x150, washer and nut - 2 pcs.
Spacer TT2 6,5 mm - 4 pcs.
Protector spacer TT2 13 mm - 3 pcs.
BOLT M8x35 - 3 pcs.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
USA / World:
Toyota Sequoia, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: UCK60, UCK65, UPK60, UPK65, USK60, USK65, Years: 11.2007 - 08.2017
Toyota Sequoia, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: USK65, Years: 02.2017 - 03.2022
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
• This elevator spacer kit allows the installation of 33 wheels without any modifications.
• Install steel spacers on the standard front struts, WITHOUT knocking the bolts out of the native support.
• To compensate for the front drive angles, we recommend lowering the front gearbox with spacers from the Toyota XK50 Front Gearbox Lowering Kit Included in the kit.
• To elevator the rear suspension, to maintain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the Sequoia rear spring isolator 48257-0C011 over the springs. Due to the increased hardness, the spacers will not deform under any suspension operating conditions, while having damping properties.
• The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 60mm under the bottom.
Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2007-2022 (XK60)