Leveling Lift Kit set for Nissan X-Trail T31 | Rogue S35 JUKE Qashqai Leaf Serena [ Strut spacers set | 45 mm / 1.8 Inches ] TNT31 NT31 T31 DNT31 | 2 Generation | 2007-2015
- Product Code: KTSU-6638
- Product Article: product-3841
Lift set for Nissan X-Trail T31. Item content:
Steel front strut spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches):
Mounted on the front struts. The standard bolts need to be replaced with the extended bolts from the kit.
• Spacer over Nissan T31 front strut 30 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• M8x50 bolt - 6 pcs.
Rear spring spacers (35mm (1.4 Inches):
Allows you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension.
• Spacer over the rear spring 35 mm - 2 pcs, material polyurethane.
Shock absorber extensions H45x12x40mm:
Extend the regular shock absorbers with a bushing width of 45 mm, and a bore diameter of 12 mm.
• Shock absorber extension H45x12x40mm - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• Bolt M12x1,25x70 - 2 pcs.
• SNK nut M12 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
*Total lift front and rear will be around 45mm after installation of this kit.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Nissan X-Trail T31, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: T31, Years: 08.2007-02.2011
Nissan X-Trail T31, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: T31, Years: 03.2011-01.2015
Japan / World:
Nissan X-Trail T31, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: TNT31, NT31, T31, DNT31, Years: 08.2007-06.2010
Nissan X-Trail T31, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: TNT31, NT31, T31, DNT31, Years: 07.2010-02.2015
Years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
And also fits these models of cars:
Nissan Juke 07.2010 - present Body: F15E, F15
Nissan Rogue 08.2007 - 12.2013 Body: S35
Nissan Leaf 12.2010 - present Body: AZEO, ZEO
Nissan Qashqai 12.2006 - 12.2013 Body: PRC MAKE, J10Z
Nissan Qashqai 07.2007 - 03.2014 Body: UK MAKE, J10E
Nissan Qashqai+2 04.2008 - 12.2013 Body: JJ10E
Nissan AD/AD Expert 12.2006 - 2016 Body: VY12, #NY12
Nissan Grand Livina 04.2008 - present Body: PH, L10P, L10H
Nissan Lafesta 12.2004 - 06.2012 Body: B30, NB30
Nissan Serena 05.2005 - 11.2010 Body: C25, #NC25
Nissan Serena 11.2010 - 2016 Body: C26, #NC26
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit 45 mm on Nissan X-Trail T31 (KTSU-6638)
• Steel spacers should be installed on the front struts. It is necessary to replace the standard bolts with extended bolts from the kit.
• To lift the rear suspension, to retain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs, which reliably center the spring. Thanks to their increased hardness, they do not deform under any suspension operating conditions and have damping properties.
• Shock absorber extensions H45x12x40mm should be installed under the lower mounts of the rear shock absorbers. Included in the kit.
• The standard suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting is required.
• The kit's elements are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• All parts have protective polymer or zinc coating to prevent corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 45mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- VI 2006-2016 (VY12, VZNY12, VAY12)
- Grand Livina
- I 2008-Present (PH, L10P, L10H)
- I 2010-2020 (YF15)
- I 2004-2012 (B30)
- I 2009-2017 (AZEO, ZEO)
- I 2007-2014 (J10)
- Qashqai +2
- I 2008-2013 (JJ10E)
- I 2007-2013 (S35)
- III 2005-2010 (C25)
- IV 2010-2016 (C26)
- II 2007-2015 (T31)