Leveling Lift Kit set for Nissan Rogue T32U & X-Trail T32 [ Strut spacers set | 45 mm / 1.8 Inches ] HNT32 HT32 NT32 T32 T32R | 2 & 3 Generation | 2013-2021
- Product Code: KTSU-5660
- Product Article: product-3842
Lift set for Nissan Rogue T32U / X-Trail T32. Item content:
Front strut spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches):
Lower the upper mount of the strut to raise the suspension by 40 mm
• Spacer over Nissan T32 front strut 30 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• M8x45 bolt - 6 pcs.
Rear spring spacers (35mm (1.4 Inches):
Allows you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension.
• Spacer over the rear spring Nissan T31 35 mm - 2 pcs, material polyurethane.
Shock absorber extensions H45x12x40mm:
Transfer mounts of shock absorbers with bushing width 45 mm, bolt 12 mm
• Shock absorber extension H45x12x40mm - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• Bolt M12x1,25x70 - 2 pcs.
• SNK nut M12 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Nissan Rogue T32, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: T32U, Years: 03.2014 - 01.2017
Europe / World:
Nissan X-Trail T32, 3 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: T32, Years: 09.2013 - 02.2017
Nissan X-Trail T32, 3 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: T32, Years: 03.2017 - 03.2021
Japan / World:
Nissan X-Trail T32, 3 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: HNT32, HT32, NT32, T32, Years: 12.2013 - 05.2017
Nissan X-Trail T32, 3 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: HNT32, HT32, NT32, T32, Years: 06.2017 - 03.2021
Years: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
And also fits these models of cars:
Nissan Qashqai 2013 - present Body: J11E, UK make
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install Lift Kit 45 mm on Nissan X-Trail T32 (KTSU-5660)
• Steel spacers should be installed on the front struts. It is necessary to replace the standard bolts with extended bolts from the kit.
• To lift the rear suspension, to retain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs, which reliably center the spring. Thanks to their increased hardness, they do not deform under any suspension operating conditions and have damping properties.
• Shock absorber extensions H45x12x40mm should be installed under the lower mounts of the rear shock absorbers. Included in the kit.
• The standard suspension elements do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting is required.
• The kit's elements are made on a professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in accordance with the necessary technical conditions.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 45mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2013-Present (J11)
- II 2014-2020 (T32)
- III 2014-present (T32)