Leveling Lift Kit set for Nissan Pathfinder 3 [R51, R51M] Strut spacers set | 40mm / 1.6 Inches | 2004-2014
- Product Code: KTSU-5575
- Product Article: product-3872
Front steel spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches):
Lower the upper mount of the front post by 30 mm
• Spacer over the front strut TLC-P3 30 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Washer - 6 pcs.
• M10 nut - 6 pcs. zinc coated.
Polyurethane rear spring spacers (40mm (1.6 Inches):
Allow you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension, with an lift of 40 mm
• Spacer over the rear spring 40 mm - 2 pcs, material - polyurethane.
Total lift front and rear - 45mm.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
USA / World:
Nissan Frontier R51, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2004 - 01.2007, SUV 5-Doors, Body: R51M
Nissan Frontier R51, 3 Generation Restyling, Years: 02.2007 - 07.2012, SUV 5-Doors, Body: R51M
Europe / World:
Nissan Pathfinder R51, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2004 - 01.2009, SUV 5-Doors, Body: R51
Nissan Pathfinder R51, 3 Generation Restyling, Years: 02.2009 - 07.2014, SUV 5-Doors, Body: R51
Years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 40 mm on Nissan Pathfinder 3 [R51, R51M] KTSU-5575
• Install spacers on the original front struts, without knocking the bolts out of the native support. Without using long studs.
• To lift the rear suspension, to retain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs, which reliably center the spring in the lock. Thanks to the increased hardness, they do not deform under any suspension operating conditions, while having damping properties.
• Regular suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work is required when installing this kit on the car.
• The elements of the kit are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary technical conditions.
• All parts have protective polymer or zinc coating to prevent corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- III 2004-2012 (R51)