Leveling Lift Kit set for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 J120 | Hilux Surf | 4Runner N180 N210 | FJ Cruiser | Strut spacers set | 50 mm / 2 Inches
- Product Code: KTSU-1992
- Product Article: product-3891
Lift set for Toyota Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120. Item content:
Front steel spacers (30mm (1,2 Inches):
Lower the upper mount of the front post by 50 mm
• Spacer over the front strut 50 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Washer - 6 pcs.
• M10 nut - 6 pcs. zinc coated.
Polyurethane rear spring spacers (50mm (2 Inches):
Allow you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension, with an lift of 50 mm
• Spacer over the rear spring 50 mm - 2 pcs, material - polyurethane.
Shock absorber extensions H45x19x50mm:
Transfer mounts of shock absorbers with bushing width 45 mm, bolt 12 mm
• Shock absorber extension H45x19x50mm - 2 pcs.
• Bushing D19-L44 - 2 pcs, stainless steel.
• Bolt M14x1,25x70 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
• SNK nut M12 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
LAND CRUISER PRADO 120
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2002 - 12.2009, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRJ120, KDJ120
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2002 - 12.2009, SUV 3-doors, Body: KDJ125
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2002 - 10.2009, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRJ120, KZJ120, LJ120, RZJ120, TRJ120
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 01.2002 - 10.2009, SUV 3-doors, Body: GRJ125, RZJ125, TRJ125
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 10.2002 - 08.2009, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRJ120W, GRJ121W, TRJ120W, KDJ120W, KDJ121W, RZJ120W, VZJ120W, VZJ121W
Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120, 3 Generation, Years: 10.2002 - 08.2009, SUV 3-doors, Body: TRJ125W, KDJ125W, RZJ125W, VZJ125W
USA / World:
Toyota 4Runner N210, 4 Generation, Years: 08.2002 - 07.2005, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRN210, GRN215, UZN210, UZN215
Toyota 4Runner N210, 4 Generation Restyling, Years: 08.2005 - 08.2009, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRN210, GRN215, UZN210, UZN215
Toyota 4Runner N280, 5 Generation, Years: 08.2009 - 01.2013, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRN280, GRN285, TRN280, TRN285
Toyota 4Runner N280, 5 Generation Restyling, Years: 01.2013 - Until now, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRN280, GRN285
Japan / World:
Toyota Hilux Surf N210, 4 Generation, Years: 10.2002 - 06.2005, SUV 5-doors, Body: TRN210W, TRN215W, KDN215W, RZN210W, RZN215W, VZN210W, VZN215W
Toyota Hilux Surf N210, 4 Generation Restyling, Years: 07.2005 - 07.2009, SUV 5-doors, Body: GRN215W, TRN210W, TRN215W
USA / World:
Toyota FJ Cruiser (J15), 1 Generation, Years: 01.2005 - 11.2014, SUV 5-doors, Body: GSJ10, GSJ15, GSJ15W,
Years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 50 mm on Toyota Land Cruiser Prado J120 | Hilux Surf N210 | 4Runner N180 N210 | FJ Cruiser (KTSU-1992)
• Install steel spacers on the original front struts, WITHOUT knocking the bolts out of the original support.
• To lift the rear suspension, to keep the original comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs on the original Toyota cone bumpers. Thanks to the increased hardness, the spacers do not deform under any suspension operating conditions, while having damping properties.
• Shock absorber extensions H45x19x50mm Included.
• The standard suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work required.
• The elements of the kit are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• All parts have protective polymer and zinc coatings that prevent corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- IV 2002-2009 (N210)
- V 2009-present (N280)
- FJ Cruiser
- I 2006-2018 (J15)
- Hilux Surf
- IV 2002-2009 (N210)
- Land Cruiser Prado
- III 2002-2009 (J120)