Leveling Lift Kit set for Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Montero Challenger | KH0 KS0W | Shogun [ Strut spacers set | 50 mm / 2 Inches ] 2008-2021
- Product Code: KTSRBJ-6540/KTSU-9979
- Product Article: product-3893
Lift set for Mitsubishi Pajero Sport & Montero Sport & Shogun Sport & Challenger. Item content:
Front steel spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches):
Transferring the upper strut mount for the Mitsubishi Triton suspension lift
• Spacer over the front strut Mitsubishi V60 50 mm - 2 pcs, material - steel, polymer coating.
• M10 spring washer - 6 pcs, material - steel.
• Nut M10x1,25 - 6 pcs, material - steel, zinc coating.
Rear polyurethane spacers (50mm (2 Inches):
When installing, remove the regular rubber gasket, its function will be the new polyurethane spacer.
• Spacer over the rear spring Mitsubishi V60 50 mm - 2 pcs, material polyurethane.
Upper ball joint spacers 15mm+:
Mounted over the upper ball joints in case of a suspension lift
• Mitsubishi V60 upper ball spacer 15 mm - 2 pcs, material - steel, zinc coating.
• M8x35 bolt - 6 pcs.
Shock absorber extensions H38x16x40mm
Transfer the lower shock absorber mounts / with a bushing width of 38 mm, bolt 16 mm.
• Shock absorber extension H38x16x40mm - 2 pcs.
• Bolt M16x1,25x65 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• SNK nut M16 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
Total lift will be about 50mm, 2 Inches
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit set is compatible with this cars:
Europe / Japan / USA / World:
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, 2 Generation, Years: 08.2008 - 09.2013, SUV 5-doors, Body: KH0
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, 2 Generation, Years: 09.2013 - 01.2017, SUV 5-doors, Body: KH0
Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, 3 Generation, Years: 07.2016 - 05.2021, SUV 5-doors, Body: KS0W
Years: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install Lift Kit 50mm on Mitsubishi Pajero Sport & Montero Sport & Shogun Sport & Challenger (KTSRBJ-6540/KTSU-9979)
• Install steel spacers on the standard front struts, without disassembling the strut and without knocking the bolts out of the support.
• To lift the rear suspension, to retain the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs. Due to the increased hardness, do not deform under any suspension conditions, while having damping properties.
• Under the standard rear shock absorbers, install shock absorber extensions H38x16x40mm Included in the kit.
• The standard suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work is required when installing this kit on the vehicle.
• The elements of the kit are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• All parts have protective polymer and zinc coatings to prevent corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2008-2015 (KH0)
- III 2016-Present (KS0W)
- Montero Sport
- II 2008-2015 (KH0)
- III 2015-Present (KS0W)
- Pajero Sport
- II 2008-2017 (KH0)
- III 2016-2021 (KS0W)
- Shogun Sport
- II 2008-2015 (KH0)
- III 2018-Present (KS0W)