Leveling Lift Kit for Subaru Forester SG | Strut spacers 2 Inches
- Product Code: KTSU-0705
- Product Article: product-3991
Lift set for Subaru Forester SG/S11 (With special offsets)
The front spacers are made with an offset to compensate for front wheel angles: camber and caster. Right and left spacers are the same. Assembled with the top plugs, they are divided into right and left spacers. Install with the letters L on the left rack, R on the right rack. Arrows point forward in the direction of travel. OUT - outward toward the wing.
Front steel spacers (50mm / 2 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount when the suspension is lifted by 50 mm with compensation for camber and caster, for Subaru Forester SG.
• Subaru SG front strut spacer 50 mm offset - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• M8 cnc nut - 6 pcs, zinc coating.
• SG left-hand end cap - 1 pc. zinc-coated.
• SG Plug right - 1 piece zinc-coated.
Rear steel spacers (50mm / 2 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount when raising the rear suspension Subaru Forester SG generations by 50 mm.
• Spacer over the rear post SF 50 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Nut M8 cnc - 6 pcs, zinc coating.
Long arm bracket spacers (50mm / 2 Inches):
Lower the rear trailing arm brackets when the suspension is raised by 50 mm, for Subaru Forester SG
• Subaru SG longitudinal arm bracket spacer 50 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• M12x70 bolt - 6 pcs.
Weight: 6.95 kg.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
USA / World:
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: SG6, SG69, Years: 02.2002-05.2005
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: SG6, Years: 01.2005-06.2008
Europe / World:
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: SG5, SG69, Years: 02.2002-08.2005
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV-5 doors, Body: SG5, SG9L, Years: 01.2005-02.2008
Japan / World:
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: SG5, SG9, Years: 02.2002-12.2004
Subaru Forester SG / S11, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV-5 doors, Body: SG5, SG9, Years: 01.2005-11.2007
Years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 50 mm on Subaru Forester SG/S11 [SG6, SG69, SG5, SG9, SG9L] (KTSU-0488)
• Mount the steel spacers on the front and rear struts without knocking the bolts out of the original support.
• Install the spacers under the longitudinal arm brackets using the extended bolts from the kit.
• The standard suspension elements do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work is required when installing this kit on the vehicle.
• The elements of the kit are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• All parts have protective polymer and zinc coatings to prevent corrosion.
More cool and different tuning parts for Subaru Forester SG you can find in our catalog Rising Tuning
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2002-2005 (SG)
- II 2005-2008 (SG)