Front axle drop brackets kit + bushings for Suzuki Vitara [TA, ET] | Narrow frame
- Product Code: KTFG-2461/KTSBFG-6215
- Product Article: product-4051
Front reducer lowering arms + angled silent blocks for Suzuki TD02 front reducer rear mounting
When you lift front suspension, more than 7 cm (3 inches), it is recommended to lower the gearbox to equalize the drive angles.
Levers lowering the front reducer
The levers replace the standard levers and allow you to lower the front of the gearbox by 25 mm (1"), with the drives in the best possible position, which will prolong their service life.
• Reducer lever left SE2 - 1 piece, material - steel, polymer coating.
• Front reducer lever right SE2 - 1 piece, material - steel, polymer coating.
• Silent Block, PU-38x60x12 (bushing) - 2 pcs.
Necessary when installing the levers that lower the front reducer
• Twist silent block of Suzuki front gearbox rear mounting - 2 pcs, material - polyurethane.
Features front reducer lowering levers:
• The levers are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• They have a protective polymer coating that prevents corrosion.
Features of silentblocks:
• Manufactured with a beveled surface that allows the gearbox to be tilted in order to mount the arms at the correct angle.
• Polyurethane retains its elasticity and flexibility under heavy loads and strains during operation in the vehicle's chassis components.
• Polyurethane is well-proven under high and low temperatures as well as under the influence of aggressive environment - gasoline, oils and road reagents.
• Polyurethane products withstand considerable loads in severe operating conditions and do not lose their physical and chemical characteristics for a long time.
Weight: 2.5 kg.
After replacing the levers, you need to check the oil level in the gearbox and pour a little above the level, this can be done by lifting the front of the car, or through the breather.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Suzuki Vitara, 1 Generation, Years: 07.1988 - 01.1999, SUV 3 & 5-doors, Body: ET
Suzuki Vitara, 1 Generation, Years: 07.1991 - 01.1999, SUV 5-doors, Body: TA
USA / World:
Suzuki Sidekick, 1 Generation, Years: 07.1988 - 01.1999, SUV 3 & 5-doors, Body: ET
Japan / World:
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation, Years: 05.1988 - 11.1994, SUV 3-doors, Body: AT01W, TA01V, TA01W
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation, Years: 05.1988 - 11.1994, SUV Cabrio 3-doors, Body: TA01R
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation, Years: 09.1990 - 11.1994, SUV 5-doors, Body: TD01W
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation Restyling, Years: 12.1994 - 10.1997, SUV 5-doors, Body: TD01W, TD11W, TD51W, TD61W, TD31W
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation Restyling, Years: 12.1994 - 10.1997, SUV 3-doors, Body: TA01W, TA11W, TA51W, TA31W
Suzuki Escudo, 1 Generation Restyling, Years: 12.1994 - 10.1997, SUV Cabrio 3-doors, Body: TD01W
Japan / World:
Suzuki X-90 (EL), 1 Generation, Years: 10.1995 - 12.1998, SUV 3-doors, Body: LB11S
USA / World:
Chevrolet Tracker , 1 Generation, Years: 10.1988 - 11.1998, SUV 3 & 5-doors
GEO Tracker , 1 Generation, Years: 10.1988 - 11.1998, SUV 3 & 5-doors
Years: 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
- I 1988-1998
- I 1988-1997 (TA01R, TA01V, AT01W, TA01W, TA11W, TA31W, TA51W)
- I 1988-1998 (TA,ET)
- I 1995-1998 EL (LB11S)
Tags: front, axle, drop, brackets, bushings, suzuki, vitara, [ta, et], narrow, frame, ktfg-2461/ktsbfg-6215, kits