Front & Rear Lift Kit spacers for Volvo XC40 C40 & Polestar 2
- Product Code: 27-15-014/015/30
- Product Article: product-4107
186,49 €/per kit
Lift set for Volvo XC40 C40 & Polestar 2. Item content:
• Front coil spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches) - 2 pcs.
• Rear strut spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches) - 2 pcs.
• Fitting kit / Reinforced stud bolts - 3+3 pcs.
Spacers are made of high grade polyurethane SCU-PFL-100
Shore a hardness 93A (International Standard ISO 868)
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
XC40 / C40
Europe / World:
Volvo XC40, 1 Generation, SUV, Years: 09.2017 - 01.2022, Body: XC40
Volvo XC40, 1 Generation, Coupe-SUV, Years: 02.2022 - Until now, Body: XC40
Europe / World:
Polestar 2, 1 Generation, Liftback, Years: 02.2019 - Until now
Years: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength Polyurethane alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Polyurethane spacers have unique advantages over metal products:
✅Additional damping effect
✅ Durability of the material (no naturally occurring corrosion effect)
✅ More affordable than metal spacers
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 30mm under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- Polestar 2
- I 2019 - Until now
- Polestar 2
- I 2021- Until now (C40)
- I 2017- Until now (XC40)
Tags: front, rear, spacers, volvo, xc40, c40, polestar, 27-15-014/015/30, kits