Leveling Lift Kit set for Toyota RAV4 XA20 CA20 [ Strut spacers set | 40 mm / 1.6 Inches ] 2 Generation | 2000-2005
- Product Code: KTSU-7842
- Product Article: product-748
233,17 €/per pair
Lift set for Toyota RAV4 2. Item content:
Front steel spacers (30mm (1.2 Inches):
Installed on the original front struts, without knocking the bolts out of the native support, without the use of long bolts.
• Spacer over the front strut 30 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Washer - 6 pcs.
• M10 nut - 6 pcs.
Polyurethane rear spring spacers (35mm (1.4 Inches):
Allow you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension, with an Lift of 40 mm
• Spacer over spring 35 mm - 2 pcs, material polyurethane.
Shock absorber spacers M10 60 mm:
Transfer mounts of shock absorbers with bushing width 45 mm, bolt 12 mm
• Shock absorber extension H45x12x40mm - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• Bolt M12x1,25x70 - 2 pcs.
• SNK nut M12 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Toyota RAV4 XA20/CA20, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA21, CLA21, ZCA26, Years: 05.2000 - 08.2003
Toyota RAV4 XA20/CA20, 2 Generation, SUV 3-doors, Body: ACA20, CLA20, ZCA25 Years: 05.2000 - 08.2003
Toyota RAV4 XA20/CA20, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 3-doors, Body: ACA20, CLA20, ZCA25, Years: 08.2003 - 12.2005
Toyota RAV4 XA20/CA20, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA21, CLA21, ZCA26, Years: 08.2003 - 12.2005
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA21W, ZCA26W, Years: 05.2000 - 07.2003
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation, SUV 3-doors, Body: ACA20W, ZCA25W, Years: 05.2000 - 07.2003
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA21W, ZCA26W, Years: 08.2003 - 10.2005
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 3-doors, Body: ACA20W, ZCA25W, Years: 08.2003 - 10.2005
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA21, ACA26, Years: 05.2000 - 07.2003
Toyota RAV4 XA20, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: ACA23, ACA28, Years: 05.2000 - 07.2003
Years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 40 mm on Toyota RAV4 2 (KTSU-7842)
• Install spacers on the standard front struts, without knocking the bolts out of the native support.
• To lift the rear suspension, to retain the original comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs, which reliably center the spring in the lock. Thanks to the increased hardness, they do not deform under any suspension conditions, while possessing damping properties.
• Shock absorber extensions are screwed onto the standard rear shock absorbers. Included in the kit.
• The standard suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work required when installing this kit on the car.
• The kit's elements are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in accordance with the necessary technical conditions.
• All parts have protective polymer or zinc coating to prevent corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2000-2005 (XA20, CA20)