Leveling Lift Kit set for Toyota Tundra XK50 & Diff drop fits [ Front 75mm / 3 Inches & Rear 50mm / 2 Inches ] 2 Generation | 2002-2021
- Product Code: KTSU-9122
- Product Article: product-3835
Lift set for Toyota Tundra. Item content:
Front steel spacers (45mm (1.7 Inches):
Lower the upper mount of the front strut by 75 mm / 3 Inches
• Spacer over the front strut Toyota XK50 45 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Washer - 8 pcs.
• M10 nut - 8 pcs, zinc coating.
Rear steel spacers U Bolt Lift Kit (50mm (2 Inches):
• Spacer spring-bridge TT2 50 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• U Bolt TT2 260 mm - 4 pcs.
• Stepladder nut M14 - 8 pcs., zinc-coated.
• Spring washer D14 - 8 pcs.
Shock absorber Extencion H32x12x40mm:
• Transfer the lower mounts of the shock absorbers with a bushing width of 32 mm, bolt 12 mm
• Shock absorber extension H32x12x40mm - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
• M12x1,25x60 bolt - 2 pcs.
• SNK nut M12 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
Gear Lowering Kit for XK50 Toyota:
• Front gear spacer TT2 19 mm - 2 pcs.
• Bolt M12x140, washer, nut - 2 pcs.
• Bolt M14x150, washer, nut - 2 pcs.
• TT2 bumper spacer 6,5 mm - 4 pcs.
• Protector spacer TT2 13 mm - 3 pcs.
• Bolt M8x35 - 3 pcs.
If you would like to purchase a Toyota XK50 front gear lowering kit click here!
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
USA / World:
Toyota Tundra XK50, 2 Generation, Pickup, Body: GSK50, GSK51, UCK50, UCK51, UCK52, UCK55, UCK56, UCK57, USK50, USK51, USK52, USK55, USK56, USK57, Years: 11.2006 - 04.2009
Toyota Tundra XK50, 2 Generation Restyling, Pickup, Body: GSK50, GSK51, UPK50, UPK51, UPK52, UPK55, UPK56, UPK57, USK50, USK51, USK52, USK55, USK56, USK57, Years: 05.2009 - 08.2013
Toyota Tundra XK50, 2 Generation Second Restyling, Pickup, Body: GSK50, GSK51, GSK52, UPK50, UPK51, UPK52, UPK55, UPK56, UPK57, USK50, USK51, USK52, USK55, USK56, USK57, Years: 02.2013 - 08.2021
Years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Auto spacers are factory made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which guarantees safety and durability of operation.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install Lift Kit 75 mm front and 50mm rear on Toyota Tundra (KTSU-9122.KTFG-5227)
• Install steel spacers on the standard front struts, WITHOUT knocking the bolts out of the original support. WITHOUT using long bolts.
• Install the rectangular spacers (bricks) between the axle and the leaf spring.
• Install the H32x12x40mm shock absorber extensions from the kit under the rear shock absorbers.
• To compensate for the angles of the front drives, lower the front gearbox with the spacers from the Toyota XK50 Front Gearbox Lowering Kit. Included in the kit.
• Replace the standard spacers with the longer ones in the kit.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- II 2006-Present (XK50)