Professional Leveling Lift Kit for Mitsubishi L200 Triton | KK KL | Strada
- Product Code: KTSU-8854
- Product Article: product-3994
429,90 €/per kit
Lift set for Mitsubishi L200 5-Generation. Item content:
The total amount of clearance increase is 65mm+:
Front steel spacers (30mm / 1.2 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount to raise the front suspension by 40mm
• Spacer over the front strut Mitsubishi V60 30 mm - 2 pcs, material - steel, polymer coating.
• M10 spring washer - 6 pcs, material - steel.
• Nut M10x1,25 - 6 pcs, material - steel, zinc coating.
Rear Steel spacers & U-bolts | 25 mm:
To lift the spring suspension Mitsubishi L200 5th generation, spacers 25 mm between the axle and the springs with extended struts.
• Spacer spring-bridge Mitsubishi KK 25 mm - 2 pcs, material - steel, polymer coating.
• Spring spacer Mitsubishi KK 185 mm - 4 pcs, zinc coated.
• M12 ladder nut - 8 pcs., zinc-plated.
• Washer D12 - 8 pcs.
Shock absorber extensions H36x16x40mm:
Transfer the lower mounts of the shock absorbers with a bushing width of 34-36 mm, under the pin 16 mm.
• Shock absorber extension H36x16x40mm - 2 pcs.
• Bushing D16-d11-L34 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
• Bolt M10x1,25x60 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
• SNK nut M10 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc coating.
Mitsubishi KK Spring Arms 188 mm:
Replaces the regular leaf springs to raise the rear suspension of the Mitsubishi L200 5th generation.
• Mitsubishi KB 188 mm spring bar - 2 pcs, material - steel, polymer or zinc coating.
Weight: 12.05 kg.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Mitsubishi L200, 5 Generation, Pickup, Years: 08.2015 - 09.2019, Body: KK, KL
Mitsubishi L200, 5 Generation Restyling, Pickup, Years: 11.2018 - Until now, Body: KK, KL
In other countries the Mitusbishi L200 is sold under a different name:
Mitsubishi Triton L200
Years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
In our store RisingTuning you will also find a snorkel for L200, as well as a cool set of expansion arches
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 65 mm on Mitsubishi L200 [KK/KL] (KTSU-8854)
• Install steel spacers on the original front struts, WITHOUT knocking the bolts out of the original support.
• Replace the rear leaf springs with longer bolts.
• Replace the rear leaf springs with extended springs from the kit, to increase the travel of the rear suspension.
• Install rectangular spacers (bricks) between the axle and the leaf spring.
• Replace the standard stepladders with longer ones from the kit.
• Install shock absorber extensions under the rear shock absorbers.
• The kit elements are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
• Have a protective polymer or zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 65mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- I 2015-2022
- V 2015-2019 (KK, KL)
- V 2016-2019 (KK, KL)
- V 2015-2019 (KK,KL)
- V 2015-2019 (KK,KL)
- I 2016-present